AOL Mail is a reasonably accessible tool that permits the user to access all the web-based email services, as well as the calendar management and task management, which can be taken care of. It’s usually painless and straightforward to use. Also, it is helpful in customizing all of your emails when you are using the AOL Mail. You must know that "can't open AOL Mail in Google Chrome" as it’s no longer supported by Microsoft and can’t be updated.
But if at any point, AOL Can’t open Mail then here are your probable quick-fixes.
The major error faced when you can’t Open AOL Mail in Google Chrome, is a sign in error.
Often the Google Chrome browser shows and displays the previously saved cookies and cache data. And there’s a prospect that these data are considered invalid by the AOL Mail. AOL can't open Mail for which, it’s suggested to get rid of these data and then attempt the sign-in method.
1. Open the Google Chrome Browser on your device.
2. Close all the tabs on the Browser, simply open a brand new blank tab.
3. Towards the top right-hand side of the screen, click on the extension sign to open a menu box.
4. After which, click on more tool on the menu list to open a submenu.
5. Select the Clear Browsing Data from that submenu.
6. In the following screen, you’ll be asked to decide on the time range, choose All Time.
7. Then finally click on Clear data.
Once all the browsing data is removed, attempt signing in to your AOL Mail once more.
If still your AOL mail not opening then you may try this:
If you’re using Google Chrome with extensions and add-ons on your browser, also, you’ve customized the browser in keeping with your convenience by changing a couple of settings of the browser. These factors and changes to the browser will cause the AOL sign-in issue with Google Chrome. During this, you’ll be able to reset the browser by retrieving the default settings.
1. First off, open the Google Chrome on your pc.
2. Close all the tab and open only 1 blank tab on the browser.
3. Click on the extension icon at the top-right side of the browser.
4. Click on the Settings from the menu box.
5. On the settings page, scroll right down to the bottom of the page under the advance setting.
6. Under the Reset and clean up, click on Reset.
7. Click on the reset button to get rid of all the browser settings.
8. This will additionally take away all the extensions, themes and add-ons.
9. Also, your browser can set to the default settings.
If you have further questions on “AOL Can't Open Mail in Internet Explorer or Chrome,” then you may take your OS to a service center and get it checked. Or consulting an expert related to Fix Can’t Access My AOL Mail Account and How to Block Emails on AOL, you can Chat with the EmailsFix expert team for online help.