Mediacom Email Settings for Outlook, iPhone & Android
Emailsfix » MediaCom Webmail » Mediacom Email Settings for Outlook, iPhone & Android
Mediacom is a top-rated email service based out of the USA. If you want to use Mediacom email on Microsoft Outlook and iPhone, then follow the below-mentioned steps:-
Mediacom Email Setting For Outlook
The Mediacom email outlook setting are:-
- Open the Outlook Application
- Click on the file option
- Go to the category information and choose Account settings
- Open the email tab and click on ‘new.’
- Click on ‘server settings and select next
- Enter the following information
Your full name
Your Mediacom email address
- Go to the type account option and select the pop3 option
- Enter the following information:-
The incoming email should be ‘mail.mediacombb.net
The Incoming server value should be 950
For outgoing email write mail.mediacombb.net
The outgoing server value should be 465
- Enter the login information like username and password and choose SSL as the security type.
- Test the settings
- If everything checks out, then you will be using Mediacom on the Outlook in no time.
- Click on finish
Please note that the settings might be a little different for other versions of Outlook. In case of queries, you can drop us an email, and we will get back to you.
Mediacom Email Settings For iPhone
Mediacom email iPhone settings are:-
- Open your apple device
- Go to settings
- Go to mail and contacts options
- Click on the add account option and click on other
- Enter the following information in the ‘Add mail account’ option:-
Full Mediacom address
Password for the account
- Make sure you have entered the description of the account
For Incoming Mail Server
The hostname should be mail.mediacombb.net
The username should be your email
Enter your password
For outgoing server enter the following:-
- Mail.mediacombb.net as the hostname
- Enter your Mediacom email
- Enter the password for the same
- Click on Save
- On the next page, choose your email id
- For outgoing mail choose SMTP
- Under the main server option, choose mail.mediacombb.net. Make sure that SSL: SSL and the server port value of 465 are there.
- Go to advance and make sure that SSL: SSL and mail.mediacombb.net is entered
- Go back to the last screen
- Restart your phone
Mediacom Email Settings For Android
If you are an android user, then these are the Mediacom email server settings for android.
- Open your mail app
- Go to the settings panel
- Now, select the add a new email option
- Select pop3
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Then click on ‘Manual Setup’
- Follow each step mentioned above after that follow below step for Mediacom email server settings for android.
When the ‘incoming setting screen’ opens up, enter the following information:-
Enter your email id as the username
Enter your password
Mail.mdediacombb.net is for ‘incoming mail server.’
995 is the port value
SSL is the security type
For outgoing server enter the following details:-
Mail.mediacombb.net should be entered in the outgoing server panel.
The port value should be 465
SSL should be the security type
Enter user name and password
- Choose the ‘next’ option
- Enter your preferences in the next screen
- Name your account.
- You are done with the setup.
We are confident that you will not face any issues, in case you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.
mediacom email settings are easy to set up and apply. The settings mentioned here are correct and accurate as I have tried and tested the same. The settings worked for me. I have set the imap and smtp settings as per the above information and there is no problem while sending or receiving any email.